We are a strong and egalitarian community that believes in free and open-source technologies and in the creation of decentralized solutions for each user's benefit and convenience.
Autonio was founded on the belief that professional-quality financial tools should be democratized and not concentrated in the hands of banks or professional trading houses. Our overarching goal is to enable investors to navigate crypto markets with profitability, privacy and ease, regardless of their level of experience or knowledge.
Above all, we want to build a prosperous community around algorithmic trading. Autonio Foundation aims to connect advanced traders with novices, creating a two-pronged ecosystem for sharing trading intelligence and insights. The complementary functions of NIOX tokens enable a myriad of exciting platform opportunities, allowing individuals to gain exposure to the entire trading economy in a manner that is both collaborative and mutually beneficial.
The Sharonomics EconomyThis is a branch of knowledge concerned with the creation, distribution and consumption of wealth based on incentivized and equitable sharing of tangible or intangible assets with peers in an automated decentralized ecosystem.
ProsperityProsperity is a radical take on economics. It entails a decentralized zero-loss ecosystem for the generation and distribution of wealth based on incentivized and equitable sharing of assets between peers according to their haves or needs, without taxing the economy. We challenge conventional wisdom and are on a mission to create a zero-loss trading ecosystem.
CrowdocracyCollective intelligence with zero central control. Freedom of choice. Freedom from diktats. Collective disruption. Transparency. Privacy. Peer-to-peer interactions without intermediaries. Decentralized justice. Volunteering.
Beyond working to build exceptional features, we at Autonio are primarily focused on building a strong decentralized autonomous organization. We interact, educate, talk freely and share experiences. Why? Because we understand that we are all part of one community and know that the success of our project depends as much on the contributions of members as it does on the quality of our products.
Any user can become a part of the Autonio community and play an active role in its development. However, for that contribution to make a real difference, it is important that users follow the principles set out in our Community Manifesto.
We are always delighted when community members want to contribute to the success of our project, whether through helping to develop or test new features, or simply through active participation on social media. However, to ensure that your contribution neither harms the project nor hampers our collective goals, it is important to adhere to the following basic rules:
- 1.If you are a new user and your planned contribution will have a public impact, please consult with the community on how best to proceed.
- 2.If your contribution is related to content publication, please take care to spell the names of all Autonio products correctly (Autonio, NIOX, Smartdex, DAO, NIOX Maker, NIOX Swarm etc.).
- 3.Don’t use social media channels to manipulate the market.
- 4.Content should be constructive, respectful and clearly written.
- 5.Be guided by examples of contributions that have had a positive impact in the past.
- 6.Please feel free to spread the word about use cases, but not for the purposes of investor speculation (pump and dump).
- 7.If you need help while creating content, ask our active community. And please don’t forget to use Autonio branding guidelines before publishing any material containing visual design.
- 1.Any code contributed to Autonio will be checked and approved by Autonio DAO core contributors.
- 2.All protocol changes must maintain or improve the network’s ability to facilitate autonomy, neutrality and decentralization.
- 3.Harmful actions against similar projects or competitors are prohibited.
- 4.Our source code will always be open and auditable.
- 5.Our priorities are network security and stability and protocol improvement.
Other (testing, translations and other)
- 1.Before contributing, please analyze where your contribution will be most beneficial.
- 2.Before initiating any new activity, please seek community guidance on the best approach.
- 3.Your core objective should be not to do any harm to the project or the community. If you want to take part in activities with which you are unfamiliar, seek input from from others first.
Since we also understand that if community members are to have the strength and commitment to offer unwavering support to any endeavor, they need to feel inspired.
We at Autonio have always found Albert Einstein a source of great inspiration. Through all the difficult times, and frequent temptations to pursue wealth instead of wisdom, he remained steadfastly devoted to scientific discovery. We now offer you a few of his best-known quotes, in hopes he will inspire you too:
“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
“Logic can take you from point A to point B, and imagination can take you anywhere.”
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”